Friday, December 3, 2010

My Apologies

I'm sorry for the delay in posts! (Who am I kidding? I've got possibly 2 people reading this blog! haha)  With the holidays, a migraine, and lack of sleep - I've been uninspired by anything "fashionable".  To prove this, I recently purchased the awesome Nordstrom's Rack $25 Groupon for $50 worth of goods - WENT to Nordstrom's Rack and found NOTHING.  When does that ever happen to me?  Never. *sigh...


To get back into the spirit of things, I'm blogging about a few "wants" I'm wishing and hoping for this holiday season.  Work hard - spend harder! hehe.  Enjoy...



Hello Kitty Red Patent Embossed Overnight Bag - $54.95, Amazon



Report, Frisco Boot - $67.90, Amazon


Ugg, Hazel Slingback Wedge Sandals - $49.90, Nordstrom's Rack
Update: Purchased! One a second trip to Nordstrom's Rack (post-migraine), used my Groupon.  Total I paid for these super comfy wedges...a whopping $29!  Original price for the wedges: $140.00.  On sale on the Ugg website for $100.80


Payless, Marley Flat Boot - $39.99
Update: Purchased! love the extra width in the calve area, wore them today with turquoise tights and a sweater dress: super comfy and cozy.


Urban Outfitters, Deena and Ozzy Eternity Scarf - $28.00


Urban Outfitters, Holga Starter Kit - $68.00



Nordstroms, Adrianna Papell Strapless Lace Sheath Dress - $158.00
Comes in sizes 4-16!



Anthropologie, Layered In Slate Skirt - $88.00


Anthropologie, Neighborhood Cardigan - $198.00


Reebok, Easytone (custom color) - $105-$130


and the list goes on....

No comments:

Post a Comment