Friday, November 5, 2010

Tall Black Wedge Boot

I'm a firm believer (in suggesting to other people) to splurge on a decent pair of boots.  There's nothing worse than uncomfortable boot.  They should fit well up the calves and have good insoles.  There's also nothing wrong with buying the more affordable version and picking up an extra pair of Dr. Scholl's inserts.  Happy boot hunting this Winter!  Btw - did you know that if you purchase leather boots from Nordstrom's, they mechanically stretch the calves for free? 


Ash Ursula @ Piperlime - $345.00





















Aldo - $150.00





















And for a funky, fun, alternative!


Forever 21 - $34.80

2 comments:

  1. I really like them all, but I kinda like the F21 ones best! Don't you just love it when that happens! I love your blog... :)
    elyse

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally see you rockin' them in SF, Elyse!

    ReplyDelete