Saturday, November 20, 2010

BOGO

It's BOGO time at Payless!  Yes, they're shoes can be a bit uncomfortable.  Yes, the styles aren't always the greatest.  But, it IS possible to find cute shoes that are semi-comfortable.  I have been able to find quite a few pairs of cute shoes and bogo is awesome.  Right now, Payless has very cute winter styles, including boots that have extra width in the calves (hard to come by, for those who don't need the extra width, so I'm very happy about that)!

All shoes below are under $40!











 

2 comments:

  1. Ok... I'll admit it. I was skeptical about your payless post... but I pretty much adore all of these shoes! I'm in, especially for a little holiday pair that is hard to justify at a time when you are supposed to be buying for others... I like the flower red ones, I'lll just need a new dress to go with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha it's one thing to see them in pictures online, but it's another to try them on for comfort and looks. I went in the other day to try on faux suede flat boots, extra width for my big calves :( and they fit! and were really comfortable. I didn't end up purchasing them because I couldn't decide on my 2nd pair for the BOGO deal! Perhaps we could go in on the deal together - I'll get the boots and you, the flower red ones!

    ReplyDelete